Thursday, November 12, 2015

Conquering Color Fears

I love this time of year :the anticipation of the holidays, getting time to spend with my family, and food. It's truly all about the food!






As per usual, I stock my closet with dresses. This one was quite the winner.

I tend to stay away from anything that is in the brown family. By "stay away" I mean I don't own any brown. It just has never been my color. But this rust color caught my eye and I took a gamble on it. Happy I did!


My favorite organic cotton company, Synergy, added unexpected detail in the neckline of this dress that allows for minimal accessories, which I am all about. It's easy to wear, and will be my go-to for family events this season. 

Synergy's new fall line is out. Check out a few of my favorites, here, here, and here 

Conscious Pieces

Dress - Synergy

Earrings- Whole Foods Market

Other

Shoes - Madewell



No comments:

Post a Comment