Friday, February 20, 2015

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!


TOMS has had the market on "do good" shoes for quite some time.

When they first became popular, I rocked a pair navy of TOMS until they met their smelly, slimy fate. (If you have owned TOMS you know what I am talking about)

Me and my TOMS circa 2008
After I retired those bad boys, I found myself avoiding investing in another pair.

If I was honest with myself, once the razzle dazzle of TOMS wore off, I saw them for what they were: pretty ugly shoes. (Not to mention what I discovered about TOMS when I looked deeper into their business practices. )

So where does a girl find a good pair of conscious flats?



I give you Fortress of Inca. These flats are cozy, more structured than TOMS, and are a great go to shoe. 



Fortress of Inca also carries boots, heels, sandals, and mens shoes. I love the variety and the quality of this company. Yes, they are a little pricier than TOMS, but I assure you they are well worth it. 



Conscious Pieces:

Shoes: Fortress of Inca

Top: Spiritual Gangster

Other:

Jeans: Luxe Apothetique



No comments:

Post a Comment