Friday, January 16, 2015

Date Night

Close your eyes and picture a person who buys conscious clothing.

If the picture of someone who wears hemp in only earth tones, Birkenstocks, and for some reason seems perpetually dusty; you are not alone.

Truth be told, that was my biggest hesitation when starting this project. I work for Whole Foods, live in Austin, and do a lot of yoga; conscious clothing will be the nail on that locally processed, pesticide free, untreated coffin.

 To my delight, putting together a flattering date night outfit was very easy (no dusty earth tones required!)







Conscious pieces:

Shirt- Onzie Tank Top: Made in USA
(I love it so much I have it in white as well)
Skirt- Raven + Lily 
Earrings- Noon
Necklace- Raven + Lily


Other:

Belt- not a clue! had it for years
Shoes- Chelsea Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment